Pockee is a unique mobile coupon platform that brings together FMCG brands with retailers, eventually enabling consumers to get real discounts on their everyday grocery shopping, all on their mobile phone
We are looking for an experienced web developer, to build the next generation of Pockee web platforms (B2B & B2C). You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work within our product development team to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We would like to have on board a passionate, vibrant and experienced profile who will deliver web products that external & internal customers love.
As a front end web developper at Pockee you will:
- Be a key member of our product development, developing software that reaches thousands of customers
- Be the main contributor in Pockee’s web products development, namely the consumer facing website and the B2B analytics platform that our business partners use
- Work closely with our UX/UI designers and data analysts, in order to build cutting edge web products
- Further develop your coding skills, working with talented and ambitious peers, while also having access to extra training & education material
- Join a great team that is changing the rules of the game in grocery business
You are the right person for this job if you have:
- Proven working experience in web programming, Object Oriented Programming and web apps development
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and NoSql databases
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
When you join our team you sign up for:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Personal growth and training opportunities, inside and outside the company
- Competitive salary
- Private insurance plan
- Cool salary and stock options