Accusonus is looking for a talented software engineer to join our newly formed web team. As part of the new team you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while taking part in designing and implementing core systems handling e-commerce, CRM and custom applications. Candidates must be able to work collaboratively in an Agile environment and have strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Implement new features in the website backend
- Work with the marketing team to implement campaign specific website infrastructure and pages
- Extract, analyse and create reports on database data
- Design and implement web services using modern web stacks
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Two or more years of experience in developing responsive websites
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge of React or other web frameworks (e.g. Angular, Node, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- Strong knowledge of web-related protocols
- Experience with CI/CD workflows
- Familiarity with agile concepts and processes
- Familiarity with Unix systems administration
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.