We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our Product Development team and help us build the next generation of audio repair and music creation software. The ideal candidate is familiar with all stages of software development from preliminary system analysis and design to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, testable code in C++
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software products
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or related role
- Experience with C++
- Experience in developing cross-platform software applications
- Proficiency in software engineering tools and processes
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Experience with at least one of the following is a plus:
- Audio DSP
- Real-time applications
- Cross-Platform User Interface Development
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.
Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).