We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to design and deliver high performance and quality software. As a key member of our Product Development team, you will focus on all aspects of building our innovative software products from overseeing the architecture to mentoring the team. This is a unique opportunity to join accusonus and help us build the next generation of audio repair and music creation software.
- Creating high-quality C++ code
- Delivering software design and architecture
- Work with the team to write design specifications and effort estimations
- Maintaining and developing standards of code design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure end-to-end quality
- Being a mentor and role model for junior software engineers
- Proven work experience in designing and developing end-user commercial software products
- Experience in managing software development teams
- Deep knowledge of C++
- Solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles
- Experience with a range of software development activities such as agile methodologies, peer reviews, revision control, unit testing
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.