If you enjoy building product solutions that disrupt the local services industry then this is the right opportunity for you!
Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 4 years ago and since then we have helped more than 250,000 customers find the right expert for their job, while helping more than 1,000 pros scale their business. The home industry is the last marketplace that has yet to be disrupted and Douleutaras.gr is leading the innovation race. We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 4 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greece and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products! Our 2020 goal is to launch internationally and to disrupt the €400 billion home services market!
About this role
As a Senior Product Manager, your aim will be to grasp a deep understanding of our business needs and to design and oversee the implementation of product features that can offer solutions to these needs or significantly enhance our value proposition. To achieve that you will need to work closely with cross-functional teams from Business Intelligence, Marketing, Design, Operations and Engineering teams.
Your role will be influential in building a world-class Product that will drive innovation across the whole industry, both domestically and internationally. You will be seen internally as the go-to person that can translate strategic challenges to product solutions for a wide spectrum of users.
You are driven, highly strategic and analytical and you wish to make a difference. You love working with and managing teams to design and execute simple and effective features that can be used by almost anyone. You feel comfortable working with data to drive intelligent decisions and to measure the impact of your work. You understand the importance of meeting objectives and you are able to go the extra mile to achieve them.
- Drive & communicate the product vision – if you don’t own it and believe it, who will?
- Work closely and collaboratively with our team of Designers, Engineers and Testers to build the best customer experience.
- Develop a keen sense of our customer’s needs as well as the competitive and market landscape.
- Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction and performance – specifically user attitudes and behaviors.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Author product specifications for proposed features and functionality as well as detailed product requirements/user stories.
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
- Wear many hats and be key organizational glue
- Own, develop and execute the product roadmap after you have built consensus across teams
- Serve as an intermediary between the technology and business teams bridging communication barriers with simple and effective language that can align everyone
- Demonstrated leadership ability and potential for future growth
- 4+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- Understanding of software development, build, test, test automation and all phases of SDLC from coding to deployment
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment with a track record of working well with designers, developers, testers, marketing, and executives
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed: you make solid judgments, have good intuition, and reach decisions quickly
- A savvy balance of Independence and collaboration: You don’t need to wait to ask for direction, but know when slowing down to create buy-in is critical.
- A sharp analytical mind: All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Comfort with basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and reporting on results.
- Strong collaboration skills: You strongly prefer working in teams, but you’re comfortable working independently when necessary.
- Superior organization skills
- Self-motivation with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense
- Ability to manage, grow and mentor the product team
- Start-up experience (nice to have)
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Impact the lives of millions of customers and of the professionals we partner with
- Being a part of an international team of domain experts in all functions
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- Group Health Insurance program
- Workstation of your choice
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- The pleasure of being part of a high-performance team that works hard but has plenty of fun in the process