Blueground is a real estate tech company that wants to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. The company offers beautifully furnished and thoughtfully equipped apartments for a month, a year, or even longer that are designed to help people simply show up and start living. Motivated by its mission to create a tech powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work, Blueground has grown quickly, surpassing 2,000 apartments and 300 team members in nine cities; New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., Dubai, Istanbul and Athens. Blueground plans to have a presence in 50 cities around the world and a portfolio of more than 50,000 apartments by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently seeking to recruit an Enterprise Sales Manager based in Boston to join our sales team. As a member of our enterprise sales team you will develop and grow corporate accounts by conducting outbound sales to companies that would benefit from Blueground’s services. You’ll work in an exciting and collaborative environment, surrounded by talented and motivated colleagues. On top of it all, you’ll be joining an office that is rapidly growing.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create sales pipeline through proactive outreach to prospective customers utilizing a combination of email campaigns, networking and market research
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Cultivate and build strong business relationships with key corporate decision makers (i.e. HR, Operations, Office Managers).
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing enterprise clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
What we are looking for:
- 5-7 years progressive experience in sales or account management
- Effective and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written) with an ability to clearly summarize Blueground’s value proposition
- Excellent negotiation skills and customer service attitude
- Knowledge of and network in the local tech scene is considered an advantage
- Market competitive salary
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Flexible leave policy
- Joining a fast growing start up
- Health insurance
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.