Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : Not Required
Skills : Requirements
– Structured thinking & organizational skills
– Be responsible & efficient
– Continuous improvement experience (6 sigma, RCA fishbone analysis etc.)
– Self motivated with demonstrated flexibility & adaptability in intense situations
– Strong oral, written & verbal communication skills in English
– Commercial awareness
– Early graduate with a Business background
– Basic knowledge of relevant IT systems
Responsibilities : Primary responsibilities
1. To implement & safeguard processes for all shops partnered with InstaShop
2. To makes sure that all our technical solution in the shop work properly (tablets, desktops, speakers etc.)
3. Assure the speedy & accurate delivery of products
4. Gather or create employee schedules per shop
5. Provide support for the team on daily subtasks & projects as to identify your next area of growth.
Description : The holder of this job position is responsible for quality assurance & is an integral part of operations and top class execution, which is integral for the success & good reception of our service by the consumers of the Middle East market.
InstaShop is a startup based in JLT, Dubai, with a focus on making groceries easy for the everyday consumer through its Innovative mobile app. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for a person passionate about tech & fast growing companies.