We are looking for a detail oriented person with an aptitude for problem solving, to join our Product Development team and help us assess and ensure the quality of our software products. You will work as part of a cross-functional team and be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches but also help us prevent them by providing context and analysis during specification phase. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You will also provide technical support to users and report issues to the product development team.
- Ensure the quality of our products and applications by performing manual and exploratory testing across platforms (desktop, mobile, web)
- Discover and report bugs with accurate steps to reproduce. Collaborate with engineers to verify fixes.
- Design and document test cases to cover the functionality of our products and applications across platforms (desktop, mobile, web)
- Help users troubleshoot issues across platforms (desktop, mobile, web)
- One or more years of experience in a related position
- Experience with NLEs, DAWs and content creation workflows
- Good understanding of desktop, mobile (especially iOS) and web platforms
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Experience or knowledge about one or more of the following is a plus:
- Black box and grey box testing
- Smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation
- Software development practices e.g. version control, branches, versions
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.