Website Project Agora
Project Agora launched in late 2014 and is currently a multi awarded, brand-safe, native advertising marketplace matching local publishers with advertising demand coming from a multivariate number of sources. The company operates across Central-Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and is seeking to hire a Publisher Success Analyst for its Patras office.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for nurturing and growing existing client relationships with Publishers and Advertisers.
The main responsibility of the Publisher team is to offer best-in-class service to our existing portfolio of clients by evangelizing our latest product solutions, providing insightful updates and acting as a trusted advisor for all things related to supply-side monetization.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
This is an entry level position with fantastic room for growth.
- Utilize reporting and visualization tools to monitor the performance of an allocated client portfolio against specific KPIs
- Assist in the delivery of quarterly business reviews with Publishers to evaluate progress, identify opportunities and address obstacles
- Forecast the revenue and profitability of long-term deals
- Work hand-in-glove with Product to take our latest solutions to market, and feedback on the roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our product proposition as well as the market landscape
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Ability to prioritize and deliver to very tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- Customer-centric approach and ability to think out of the box
- Hands on experience on web technologies
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive package based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday