Website Weengs Limited
Weengs in a nutshell
We bring the best of ecommerce logistics to small businesses so they compete with the big boys without the big overheads.
We’re the definition of a fast-growing early-stage startup. We started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations by day and coding by night. We’ve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world (via series A of course).
Here’s what bugs us
Small businesses bring great products to the market which sell fast. That’s awesome. But, they struggle to scale their operations to keep up with order fulfilment which puts a cap on their growth. That sucks.
We’ve built a service that lets independent retailers do what they do best – sell. This way, they don’t have to worry about orders getting to their customers and can just focus on growing their business.
We need the best talent out there. Is it you?
With an over 800% growth in the last year – we’re changing things fast.
We are a young and easygoing, no-nonsense company, with a team of over 50 very diverse (some a bit crazy) ladies and gents from all over the world, backed by some top European VC and we are looking for new people to join this exciting adventure.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, you should read on…
Weengs is at a very exciting phase of growth.
As a logistics startup, we’re trying to make fulfilment a nimble and lean service to maximise customer experience, where we’ve learnt a great deal about warehouse operations, our product offering to e-commerce businesses and the team we’re trying to build.
We are currently looking for our first Product Manager (Technology) to join a newly Product team that has a mission of creating the tools we need internally in order to offer an excellent service to our customers as we scale.
With a new product team in mind, this role is a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in fast paced environments and a collaborative approach with operations and other technical teams
As a Product Manager (Technology), the role will involve the following:
- Own several projects in the product roadmap for development as we scale, working closely with our Operations team to devise areas for product development within day to day physical operations on the ground
- Problem Solving: Identify, collate and recognise operational inefficiencies with our internal teams and support in designing tools that will enable scalability
- Prioritise product recommendations and work with technical teams on defining enhancements that help teams deliver their KPI’s
- Help in connecting product with operations through process, good product practice and tools that enable strong communication
Who you’ll work with:
- Prior experience as a product manager/product owner who has developed a fast-growing product/solution
- Experience working with engineers on feature development, product sprints and iteration
- Good technical knowledge of engineering principles
- Good understanding of product metrics and data to measure product performance
- Natural problem solver – you like a scenario and break it down into small blocks to identify root cause and solution
Nice to haves:
- Startup experience having ideally worked in products that require a physical streamlined service
- A Computer Science or Engineering related degree
- Experience in a technical orientated role (developer / technical product / analyst)
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Feel part of something great: we’re a company with an ambitious vision, we know where we’re headed & why
- Enjoy coming to work: your colleagues will be an amazing team of smart, talented and engaged people
- All the usual gigs; food & drinks perks that come with being part of a startup
- Flexible working
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply below.