If you love technology and desire to work close with it in order to build great experiences in a huge market, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 4 years ago and since then we have helped more than 250,000 customers find the right expert for their job, while helping more than 1,000 pros scale their business. The home industry is the last marketplace that has yet to be disrupted and Douleutaras.gr is leading the innovation race. We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 4 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greece and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products! Our 2020 goal is to launch internationally and to disrupt the €400 billion home services market!
About this role
As a Product Manager (Junior/Mid), your aim will be to grasp a deep understanding of our business needs and to design and support the implementation of product features that can offer solutions to these needs or significantly enhance our value proposition. To achieve that you will need to work closely with cross-functional teams from Business Intelligence, Marketing, Design, Operations and Engineering teams.
Your role will be influential in building a world-class Product that will drive innovation across the whole industry, both domestically and internationally. You will be seen internally as the go-to person for your assigned projects.
You are driven, analytical and you wish to make a difference. You love working with teams, to design and execute simple and effective features that can be used by almost anyone. You feel comfortable working with basic data to drive intelligent decisions and to measure the impact of your work. You understand the importance of meeting objectives and you are able to go the extra mile to achieve them.
- Assist the product management team to achieve the delivery of tech projects and to come closer to our product vision
- Work closely and collaboratively with our team of Designers, Engineers and Testers to build the best customer experience
- Develop a keen sense of our customer’s needs as well as the competitive and market landscape
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Monitor and report on user’s feedback after launch
- Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction and performance – specifically user attitudes and behaviors
- Author product specifications for proposed features and functionality as well as detailed product requirements/user stories
- Serve as an intermediary between the technology and business teams bridging communication barriers with simple and effective language that can align everyone
- Create support and training documents and guides for internal and external users
- 1+ years of product management or similar experience building consumer web/mobile products
- Understanding of software development, build, test, test automation and all phases of SDLC from coding to deployment
- A sharp analytical mind: All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Comfort with basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and reporting on results.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Great time management and organization skills with the ability of multi-tasking, if necessary
- Self-motivation and willingness to go the extra mile
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment (nice to have)
- Start-up experience (nice to have)
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Impact the lives of millions of customers and of the professionals we partner with
- Being a part of an international team of domain experts in all functions
- Competitive compensation
- Group Health Insurance program
- Workstation of your choice
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- The pleasure of being part of a high-performance team that works hard but has plenty of fun in the process