Website Weengs Limited
Weengs in a nutshell
We bring the best of ecommerce logistics to small businesses so they compete with the big boys without the big overheads.
We’re the definition of a fast-growing early-stage startup. We started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations by day and coding by night. We’ve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world (via series A of course).
Here’s what bugs us
Small businesses bring great products to the market which sell fast. That’s awesome. But, they struggle to scale their operations to keep up with order fulfilment which puts a cap on their growth. That sucks.
We’ve built a service that lets independent retailers do what they do best – sell. This way, they don’t have to worry about orders getting to their customers and can just focus on growing their business.
We need the best talent out there. Is it you?
With an over 800% growth in the last year – we’re changing things fast.
We are a young and easygoing, no-nonsense company, with a team of over 50 very diverse (some a bit crazy) ladies and gents from all over the world, backed by some top European VC and we are looking for new people to join this exciting adventure.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, you should read on…
Weengs is at a very exciting phase of growth.
As a logistics startup, we’re trying to make fulfilment a nimble and lean service to maximise customer experience, where we’ve learnt a great deal about warehouse operations, our product offering to e-commerce businesses and the team we’re trying to build.
We are currently looking for our first Product Manager to join a our brand new Product team that has a mission to understand our users (customers) better, in order to create ongoing value and experience as we scale.
As a Product Manager (Experience), the role will involve the following:
- Understand the entire user experience of the Weengs App,
- Own several projects of the product roadmap for development as we scale, working cross-functionally with technical leads and software engineers,
- Have a good “feel” of the Weengs user, conducting user testing, discovery sessions with customers and listening to pain points that become product features/development ideas,
- Be analytical and insightful to understand existing product gaps that can lead to product enhancements,
- Help shape a product orientated culture with our CPO and standard Agile practice working closely with our engineering teams.
Who you’ll work with:
- Customer Success,
- Prior experience as a product manager/product owner who has developed a fast-growing product/solution,
- Experience of building and managing product teams,
- Experience working in Agile, adopting best practice within a strong product-oriented culture,
- Ability to analyse existing problems/flaws in product to identify solutions through product discovery, user analysis and technical resources,
- Passionate about user testing and developing strong relationships with customers.
Nice to haves:
- Worked in a high growth startup,
- Experience as a UX/UI designer or have an eye for UX tools and processes.
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Feel part of something great: we’re a company with an ambitious vision, we know where we’re headed & why
- Enjoy coming to work: your colleagues will be an amazing team of smart, talented and engaged people
- All the usual gigs; food & drinks perks that come with being part of a startup
- Flexible working
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply below.