E-table is looking for a passionate PHP Developer. You will be part of a creative in-house team of engineers and will work closely with the Lead Developer and Product Owner(s) to help deliver sophisticated new product features. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of product development, from inception to deployment. Your work will reach tens of thousands of people who use our digital products every day.
Our platform is built around a mature core of PHP and PostgreSQL, with newer services also written in Python, Go and Node.js. Most of our code resides in some dark corner of the AWS ecosystem, with bits and pieces living in Google’s Cloud Platform. We love Git, even when it hates us. We are very interested in exploring new tools and technologies and expanding our arsenal.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of related programming experience.
- Strong PHP7 coding skills.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel or Symfony).
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL).
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with APIs, and building 3rd party integrations.
Extra bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of ReactJS.
- A challenging position within a fast growing company.
- A competitive salary, with the possibility of stock options.
E-table.gr is a venture backed online service that helps users to discover restaurants and make free & instantly confirmed online reservations, 24/7. The company has raised more than 2 million euros in funding and has developed a sophisticated platform that provides diners with new opportunities and helps restaurateurs to take advantage of digital marketing with minimal effort and cost. E-table.gr has already connected 800.000 diners with more than 1700 restaurants in Greece and Cyprus.
Interested? Apply by sending your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and please add “[your name] – PHP Developer” to the Subject