Douleutaras.gr is looking for a talented and passionate Performance Marketing Manager to take over a significant part of our performance & growth activities and to lead the creation and execution of our SEM & PPC strategy.
Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company which connects individuals and companies with specialized professionals for the implementation of any technical service. Through Douleutaras.gr our users describe the service they are interested in, they instantly receive offers from reviewed professionals and they choose the right one for them. Since its launch 5 years ago more than 220.000 jobs have been concluded while collaborating with more than 3,500 professionals from 90 different professional categories in Athens and Thessaloniki.
We are part of a global ecosystem and we are constantly innovating in order to digitize the service industry internationally!
We have assembled a top team that shares the same mission: The creation of an ecosystem of growing entrepreneurs that solve real problems!
About the role
You are driven, highly strategic and analytical and you wish to make a difference. You love to design and implement hands-on Performance Strategies that can maximise business value. You feel comfortable working with data to drive intelligent decisions and to measure the impact of your work. You understand the importance of meeting objectives and you are able to go the extra mile to achieve them. You are a specialist in designing and running SEM and demand building social media campaigns. You are resourceful and feel comfortable thinking out of the box in order to find solutions to challenging problems. Plus you have significant experience (more than 3 years hands on) in a highly competitive environment, driving clear ROI through acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Create, monitor, optimize and measure PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and any other marketing platform and/or tool the company is using
- Day-to-day management and execution of all paid media client accounts including bidding, optimization, testing, client inquiries & requests, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new campaigns and promotions in order to achieve agreed KPIs
- Develop & test best-in-class ad copy, in partnership with Brand Marketing team
- Research keywords, product insights and potential targeting options provided through platforms either during customer reporting stage or during campaign planning and implementation
- Oversee our search strategy to ensure a balanced approach between SEM and SEO that maximises ROI
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies. Ensure all campaigns perform to a positive gross margin
- Execute the CRM strategy in all platforms including driving email marketing
- Take initiatives to use consumer and commercial insights for growth opportunities in paid channels
- Implement, build or work with our Data team to create the necessary reporting suite to track performance and identify new opportunities
- Work with our Product team and provide useful insights that could improve our CRO efforts, based on your findings from PPC campaigns’ results
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing best practices and strategies
- 3+ years performance marketing experience; including but not limited to search, social, display and remarketing
- Working in direct-to-consumer marketing via performance media in highly competitive industries such as travel, ecommerce, betting, local services etc. working for a digital media agency or client-side
- Proven SEM experience managing large PPC accounts and heavy usage of Google Adwords Editor
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools e.g, Google Analytics
- Experience working within Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and high attention to detail
- Good communication and copywriting skills, both in Greek and English
- You work independently, are result-driven and you show a high level of performance motivation
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
Our team is composed of talented and ambitious individuals, driven by continuous development. To foster this environment, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and stock options potential
- Private Insurance scheme and fresh fruits every day
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- A creative environment that involves cooperating with a talented team that consists of experienced members with international experience
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly