Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).
We are looking for a sociable individual to join our team and create and support relationships with journalists, artists, influencers and other partners in the audio and video technology community. This role is ideal for a person who has a head for marketing and community management, has high emotional intelligence and is able to handle communication with grace.
You will be responsible for:
Fostering relationships and communication with journalists, media and artists that are part of our community
- Engaging with new partners both high profile and underground
- Supporting creators and influencers who use our products to achieve success with our products
- Working with content creators to develop content related to our products and company
- Integrating feedback from our connections in the product development process
- Managing and growing our affiliate network program
You are a good fit if you have:
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English
- Experience in a similar role or related studies
- Excellent understanding of the professional audio/video technology and audio/video software market
- Natural user of the web and social media platforms
- Being an active musician/producer/video creator is a plus
What you get:
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.