We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our fast growing San Francisco team.
The ideal candidate should be a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks and thoughtful as to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for our guests.The role is primary responsible for completing interior installations or repairs to brand standards as well as keeping operations managers informed of potential repairs, actions being taken and the status of any major maintenance projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist our Operations Managers in the set-up of the units with un-boxing, furniture assembly and frames’ installation
- Perform messenger related duties such as collecting paperwork, delivering items, receiving mailing
- Be the main point of contact between our guests and the customer experience team
- Complete basic maintenance tasks to ensure positive guest experience
Additional tasks may include:
- Manage viewings at Blueground properties for prospective clients or partners
- Perform check-in/outs to our properties according to business standards
What we are looking for:
- Willingness to get their hands dirty as needed to achieve operational excellence
- Problem solver, with ability to work in a fast-paced and “get the job done” culture
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance plan
- Fast-paced work culture, full of fun and talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.