E-table.gr is a venture backed, fast-growing, innovative online service that helps users to discover restaurants and make free & instantly confirmed online reservations, 24/7.
E-table.gr is looking for a Mid-Senior PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
– Write “clean”, well designed code
– Produce detailed specifications
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
– Follow industry best practices
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
– Proven software development in PHP with 3+ years of experience
– Development experience on a PHP Framework (CodeIgniter, Yii, Laravel or similar)
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and web services development
– Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
– Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
If you are the person we are looking for, send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-table.gr is a venture backed, fast-growing, innovative online service that helps users to discover restaurants and make free & instantly confirmed online reservations, 24/7. The company has raised more than 2 million euros in funding and has developed a sophisticated platform that provides diners with new opportunities and helps restaurateurs to take advantage of digital marketing with minimal effort and cost. E-table.gr has already connected 350.000 diners with more than 1700 restaurants in Greece and Cyprus.