Education : Higher Secondary
Experience : Not Required
Skills : Do you already have your flock of followers on Twitter? Regularly snap & post pictures on your Instagram account? Are you up to date regarding social media/content creation tools such as Vine? If the answer is YES then you might be our person, continue reading!
– Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices,
– Past experience producing online content for a brand/company,
– Excellent communicator and creative thinker,
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other related software,
– Bonus points for blogging and video creation.
==> The candidate should be able to show examples of their creative work.
Responsibilities : – Manage the company’s social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant).
– Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks (Images for Facebook and Instagram to written content for the blog).
– Create and manage the company’s Email marketing campaign.
– Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target customers.
– Grow our subscriber base by providing regular content aligned with their interests.
Description : The Digital Content Creator is a talented, creative person who produces various types of content that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into customers and active fans. The role requires a high level of creativity and attention to detail.