About the role
We are looking for an entry-level designer eager to grow their design skills and knowledge in a company serving customers internationally.
As a junior designer you will work closely with our marketing team to support our marketing projects and campaigns.
If you’re a designer with creative marketing abilities, this is the position for you!
The preferred candidate has a design background, and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
In collaboration with the broader marketing team, develop campaign concepts in support of marketing goals and priorities.
- Work closely with advertisers, content creators and copywriters.
- Develop concepts and create visual design strategies for social media platforms.
- Develop projects ranging from advertising campaigns to branding projects and email marketing.
- Edit video material to produce engaging social media campaigns (fb video, instagram stories etc)
- Provide high converting designs for our advertising channels.
- Set personal and team goals with a work ethic to meet or exceed them
- Manage & prioritize multiple projects with differing timelines simultaneously through to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing or related field (other degrees may be considered)
- Proven experience as a graphic designer and/or web designer
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time and meet targets
- Personality to work well with co-workers and effectively coordinate with a team
- Passion for design and art is a must!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing work-space, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- Team building activities
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- The unique opportunity to grow a small team to a large department for a globally unique product