Justmop.com is an online on-demand cleaning services marketplace where customers book, pay, rate for the service all in one place.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast moving and dynamic start-up that is changing an entire industry?
Do you want to work in an international team where daily decisions have a global impact?
Then you came to the right place!
Justmop is the leading home cleaning services’ marketplace in the Middle East. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 10+ cities accross 4 countries, having served over 500K homes. With cutting-edge technology, digital excellence and recent Series A funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating thousands of jobs in the region. If you want to be part of an exciting, well-funded company that is revolutionizing an industry, join us on this ride by applying for a position.
We are looking for an outstanding iOS Developer who will take Justmop’s mobile experience to the next level. This person will work with dedicated teams of engineers and product managers to execute new features and improvements on our iOS applications.
- Responsible for working on all layers of our iOS apps
- Partner closely with our engineer and product teams to architect a gorgeous application flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications
- Help and maintain our set of native mobile applications
- Review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Building applications in memory and network-constrained scenarios
- Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally
- Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and magical
- Participate in meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of iOS application development, with extensive use of Swift, I/O, collections, algorithms, and well-known application frameworks, 5+ years of iOS application development for seniors
- Expertise in IOS UI Design, covering developing apps that will be running on devices with different screen resolutions
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development, use of service-oriented architecture for mobile devices
- Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users
- Familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, support and optimize performance
- Experience working with version control system, ideally using Git
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications and strong estimating, documenting, and planning skills
- Strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Competitive salary
- Free snacks
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Mentorship and career growth
- Yearly budget for conferences & events