We believe that community starts at home. We match great housemates with quality homes for effortless shared living. We are the shared living community.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our marketing campaigns across predominantly (but not only) digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and growth tactics and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Reporting into the VP Growth, you’ll have a direct impact on the pace at which we scale and be given plenty of support and room to experiment. We’re at an exciting stage where we have an existing base of customers who love what we do and a strong growth track record, with ambitious plans for 2020 and opportunities to rapidly grow within Lyvly.
Lyvly is a membership-based shared-living community. It is built on the belief that it is the people in our lives who make life matter. We provide shared living for like-minded people, while removing the typical hassle of having to share your home.
Lyvly is founded and led by a team of experienced and passionate entrepreneurs, having directly led other fast-growing and established businesses such as Dyson, GoCardless, Paddle and Joivy. We are advised and backed by Siraj Khaliq (CTO of Climate Corp – sold for $1.1bn), Greg Marsh (founder of Onefinestay) and Simon Levene (founder of Mosaic Ventures), with overall £8m funding to date.
- Identify how we can touch our target customers at the right time in their journey.
- Design and execute new and creative growth strategies, focusing on impact on the right metrics.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, paid social and display advertising campaigns, either in-house or with our existing agencies and partners.
- 3+ years growth marketing experience (we are open to various levels of seniority – apply if unsure), ideally in a similarly fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience creating and optimising SEO/SEM, CRO, paid social and/or display advertising campaigns.
- A growth/result-oriented mindset, with examples that reflect it.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience working collaboratively across teams.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Equity: everyone has a stake in the company. We believe the people who contribute to the company’s success should be rewarded.
- Unlimited leave: we want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
- Flexible working: we care more about your output and the success of your team than where you are on a day to day basis: working from home is encouraged across teams.
- Live with Lyvly: you have all the benefits of our members, including the ability to live in a subsidised Lyvly home.
- Regular team socials: including access to all the events that go on across the Lyvly community.
- Pet friendly (and encouraged) office.