Justmop.com is an online on-demand cleaning services marketplace where customers book, pay, rate for the service all in one place.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast moving and dynamic start-up that is changing an entire industry?
Do you want to work in an international team where daily decisions have a global impact?
Then you came to the right place!
Justmop is the leading home cleaning services’ marketplace in the Middle East. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 10+ cities accross 4 countries, having served over 500K homes. With cutting-edge technology, digital excellence and recent Series A funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating thousands of jobs in the region. If you want to be part of an exciting, well-funded company that is revolutionizing an industry, join us on this ride by applying for a position.
We are looking for an outstanding Frontend Developer who will take our users’ experiences to the next level. This person will work with dedicated teams of engineers and product managers to execute new features and improvements on our website and web applications.
- Deliver world-class HTML/CSS front-end UI code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile web projects
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating upon new features
- Deliver world-class web applications with standard practices using (and having detailed knowledge of) native JS, and modern JS frameworks like AngularJS or Vue.js
- A passion for UI consistency and good knowledge of web UI frameworks
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to your work
- Work with Product Managers, Design Team and Developers and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in the industry working with client-side technologies, 5+ years of experience for seniors
- Proficiency with UI development technologies is a major plus, such as HTML5, CSS, jQuery etc.
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Experience in performance optimization using tools such as Lighthouse or PageSpeed
- Experienced with CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files, include function to manage common elements
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary
- Free snacks
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Mentorship and career growth
- Yearly budget for conferences & events