We are transforming the experience of big city living.
While keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and the finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in large, vibrant cities around the globe.
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown aggressively across 9+ markets, surpassing 1500+ locations and 200+ team members. To further accelerate our growth, we are now launching operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago and Boston. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We trust them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently looking for a Director of Sales to join our team and to be based out of our offices in New York City.
What you will focus on:
- Build and run a growing sales function driving Blueground’s revenue growth
- Develop and implement a plan with both tactical and strategic sales initiatives including sales tools, sales scripts, partnerships and others
- Recruit, develop and mentor sales team members
- Review current KPIs and enhance metrics as required to drive performance
- Improve/standardize processes and enhance sales excellence across the board
- Promote and preserve effective and open communication between departments
- Create new business accounts through strategic implementation and execution plans
- Perform sales forecasts and analyses on sales leads and current accounts
- Work with internal reporting tools and integrate data insights to support the sales strategy
- Act as a leader during Blueground’s hyper growth stage
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience leading and scaling sales team with a consistent track record of meeting and surpassing sales targets.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to work for a fast-paced and “get the job done” culture
- Strong leadership and change management skills
- Track record of closing multi-faceted deals
- Entrepreneurial curiosity, with demonstrated ability to build teams or/and businesses
- Excitement to adapt to an expanding environment
- Strong follow up and attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve strategic issues
- Experience in working closely with other executives and leaders across department.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic international work environment with happy and talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai