Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).
Accusonus is one of the fastest growing audio technology companies. As a digital marketing specialist you’ll have the chance to work with our cross-functional product and marketing teams. You will participate in the development of our marketing strategy and you will use your skills to help us market our products and engage our audience.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and executing online marketing campaigns in several channels including CRM, social media and performance ads
- Creating reports on digital channel KPIs and OKRs in order to guide our growth efforts
- Running product and marketing surveys and obtaining market intelligence to inform campaigns and internal teams
- Conduct SEO Keyword and Social Media Hashtag research to help improve the reach of our campaigns
- Working with cross-functional teams including product management, research, sales, and product marketing to help launch new products to the market and effectively tell the story of those products.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, engineering or similar degree
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other similar platform and an excellent understanding of marketing KPIs
- A data-driven, get-stuff-done mindset
- Genuine passion for growth hacking and digital marketing optimizations
- A self-starter culture as well as the willingness to adapt and learn fast
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (native-level)
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in a high-growth team
- Experience in one of the following areas: CRM/CRO marketing, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Affiliate Marketing
- Experience in creating, managing and optimizing paid social campaigns according to the best practice
- Experience in developing compelling digital content that inspires engagement
What you get:
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.