E-table is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us develop successful, long-term digital marketing strategies. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing campaigns that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Digital Marketing background and work experience on a variety of promotional projects, including Paid advertising campaigns, CRM, e-mail & Affiliation marketing.
- Monitor all Paid campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Participate in developing our Social media & Content Strategy
- Develop, execute and own E-table’s CRM/e-mail marketing Strategy
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO and Investors
- Oversee E-table’s Affiliation scheme
- Organize and execute marketing activities for co-branded events
- Set current and long-term Marketing goals
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Proven work experience in digital marketing of at least 2 years
- Experience in designing and implementing successful Paid marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills, good with numbers, proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Degree in Marketing/ Business or relevant field
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-pacing and demanding startup environment
- The tools needed to successfully perform daily tasks
- Competitive compensation
E-table.gr is a venture backed online service that helps users to discover restaurants and make free & instantly confirmed online reservations, 24/7. The company has raised more than 2 million euros in funding and has developed a sophisticated platform that provides diners with new opportunities and helps restaurateurs to take advantage of digital marketing with minimal effort and cost. E-table.gr has already connected 800.000 diners with more than 1700 restaurants in Greece and Cyprus.
Interested? Apply by sending your detailed CV at email@example.com and please add “[your name] – Digital Marketing Manager” to the Subject