We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Product Development team and help us deliver quality software faster. In this role you will design, develop and maintain dependable CI/CD pipelines to support the complete range of internal and user facing products and services and allow our team to collaborate efficiently regardless of where they are located.
- Collaborate with team members from product development
- Automate tasks including builds, deployments, tests and environment creation
- Optimise, improve, monitor and troubleshoot our CD/CD pipelines
- Troubleshoot network protocol issues and assist with infrastructure design
- Two or more years of experience in building scalable production environments and automation.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD platforms. Experience with Jenkins is a plus.
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Powershell) and software development with Python.
- Cloud experience with either AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Solid understanding of build systems targeting multiple platforms.
- Good knowledge of dependency management, artifact repositories, versioning, etc.
- Some experience implementing monitoring and logging solutions.
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.
Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).