Viral Loops is a SaaS platform, helping companies acquire customers through viral and referral marketing campaigns, inspired by great companies like Dropbox, Airbnb and Harry’s. We’re a venture-backed remote team with offices in Athens. Currently, more than 5,000 websites and eCommerce stores—across the US and Europe—use our platform for growing their customer base. To support this growth, we are expanding our team.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to help our customers and ensure they have the best experience possible.
As a company, we are remote-friendly and since this is a night shift position to support mainly our customers based in the US, you are free to work from your home or wherever you feel comfortable doing your best work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help our customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Monitor our Intercom conversations to resolve customer requests or provide a first response and investigation for requests you will need to relay to the rest of the team (marketing, engineering, e.t.c).
- Proactively identify the customers’ needs, provide valuable feedback to our product and sales department and/or suggesting solutions to our customers
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of customer requests following established severity level guidelines.
- Write documentation and create automated email campaigns based on different customer types (pricing plan, reached milestones on customer journey, etc.).
- Analyze customers’ problems and issues & go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Take appropriate action to resolve the problem in a timely manner to meet or exceed customer expectations and Customer Success Management goals.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of 1 year in customer support (preferably in SaaS Company).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues (explore bugs).
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Experience in creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Fast-learner with empathy and positivity.
- Goal oriented, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Like or at least not afraid of vicious pugs! 🐶
Nice to have skills
- Familiar with digital marketing.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sales experience.
- Startup IQ.
What we value
We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players. At Viral Loops, we admire Buffer’s cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working for Viral Loops. In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Work from your home (remote) or at our super-cool, pink offices at Monastiraki, Athens.
- Free Kindle books: we’ll send you and your family free ebooks that will help you become a better marketer and person.
- At Viral Loops we are transparent across the company. That means you will be able to learn how we run our company—from product management and sales, to marketing and customer success.
- Awesome colleagues: at Viral Loops we value cultural fit a lot, so you will not just build an aspiring career, you will also find your next best friends.
- Personal development through our training program.
- Bonus based on targets.
- Free coffee and cookies. We love coffee and cookies! ️☕🍪