We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently recruiting a Customer Success Manager for our offices in NYC.
As a member of Blueground’s high-performance team, your focus will be to ensure fast-paced, efficient and smooth operations, as well as drive continuous improvement of our business system and processes. You will lead the customer experience team to ensure all efforts result in maximum guest satisfaction across our Blueground apartments. If you enjoy project management, and improving processes, while focusing on offering excellent client experience for our guests, this is the right role for you.
What you will focus on:
- Act as CX champion in client projects and lead support progress towards project milestones
- Work together and coach client experience coordinators to drive speed and performance in the team
- Communicate effectively across teams to ensure resident issues and feedback are heard and can be alleviated through process or tool change
- Serve as a bridge between the sales team and our beloved guests to ensure that they are having an amazing stay
- Leverage internal / external insights, benchmarks and trends to help identify and rationalize areas of focus.
- Recommend solutions that will help resolve customer pain points
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in a similar customer experience/success high-growth role
- At least 3 years in leading a team, whether directly or indirectly, to consistently deliver high-standards of customer services
- Problem solver, with ability to work for a fast-paced and “get the job done” culture
- Fantastic communicator – both written and verbal
- Collaborate in an exemplary fashion with team members and contribute to a positive environment in the team
- Innate drive to continuously improve ways of working and processes
- Deep understanding of strategic thinking and critical problem solving
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic international work environment with happy and talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion