Blueground is a real estate tech company that wants to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. The company offers beautifully furnished and thoughtfully equipped apartments for a month, a year, or even longer that are designed to help people simply show up and start living. Motivated by its mission to create a tech powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work, Blueground has grown quickly, surpassing 2,000 apartments and 300 team members in nine cities; New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., Dubai, Istanbul and Athens. Blueground plans to have a presence in 50 cities around the world and a portfolio of more than 50,000 apartments by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Coordinator based in our office in NYC. Focus is placed on receiving client’s issue and fulfilling his/her request while handling multiple tasks, setting priorities, and demonstrating time management.
The role is a great opportunity for a hard-working and talented person to gain a real insight into the hospitality industry. If you’re someone who possesses sound experience in customer success, team coordination and problem-solving, and you like to interact with internal and external customers across the business, then this role is for you!
This is a full-time position covering 2-3 days during the week and 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.
What you will focus on:
- Receiving complex inquiries from guests and then deciding the right way to resolve the issues while ensuring an excellent client experience
- Scheduling, collaborating and managing internal and external business partners to ensure operational excellence in Blueground properties
- Liaising across functions within the business to identify the origin of customer support issues and improve related processes to enhance customer experience
- Maintaining long-lasting relations with business stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of work experience in a position including back office operations or customer service responsibilities
- Great communication skills- both written and verbal
- Able to maintain strong professional relationships with customers and business partners
- Problem-solving attitude and efficient in multitasking
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Health insurance
- Competitive compensation package, according to experience
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Opportunity to grow alongside the company
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion