Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to help us support and facilitate user and business growth. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of design, development, operations, and optimisation of the data warehouse and reporting environments. Bringing together data, tools and methodologies, while working closely with teams and stakeholders, you will help us drive improvement for our customer experience and business results.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the company’s BI requirements.
- Design and develop ETL processes and data pipelines.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports.
- Ensure performance, security and availability of the data warehouse.
- Build customised self-service interfaces to enable stakeholders to pull required information.
- Degree in Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- One or more years of experience with the design and development of data warehouses and ETL processes.
- Demonstrable experience with report development, business analytics and similar projects.
- Hands-on experience with analytics platforms and data visualisation tools.
- Solid understanding of design, maintenance and migration of databases.
- Professional experience with Python and other languages.
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written).
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you’ve worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.