The Homie team is looking for more Homies!
Finding a home to rent in London can be such a pain ! Going through endless listings, speaking to several estate agents and taking time to go and view homes that do not match your expectations !
Homie exists to take the hassle out of the home finding process. We are able to do this because we have developed awesome technology that allows us to search through every rental property to find the best homes for our renters.
What you will do:
- Help onboard and service new renters (our customers)
- Search for the best properties (using our proprietary technology)
- Handle key accounts – Building relationships with London Estate Agents and renters
- Be the one who is always there for the renter, give them an honest opinion and help them find the best property to call Home
- Step up to ensure targets are met and processes are improved
What we expect:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Second language is preferable (Mandarin, Russian, Urdu, french are a plus)
- City Knowledge – You know your way around central London and maybe you grew up here or spent a big chunk of your life here.
- Able to hold professional conversations over the phone and in person
- You are calm under pressure and able to think independently
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Property experience is not necessary but beneficial
- Salary: 20-23K + OTE £12K + Oyster Card – Zone 1&2 + Company phone
- Every 6-8 Months Salary Review + Role Progression
- Employee pension scheme
- World-class equipment – Macbook’s and Swag
- Great start-up culture: “All-Hands” Beer Friday’s, as well as Regular team building activities
- Great West London location – 4 min walk to Portobello Road
- Generous 20-day Holiday exc. Bank Holidays
- Regular master classes on several topics from everyone in the company, for continuous learning