Blueground (https://www.theblueground.com/) is a real estate tech company that wants to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. The company offers beautifully furnished and thoughtfully equipped apartments for a month, a year, or even longer that are designed to help people simply show up and start living. Motivated by its mission to create a tech powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work, Blueground has grown quickly, surpassing 2,000 apartments and 300 team members in nine cities; New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., Dubai, Istanbul and Athens. Blueground plans to have a presence in 50 cities around the world and a portfolio of more than 50,000 apartments by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking for a talented Associate Software Product Manager to join our growing Software Product Management team based in Athens and work on our product.
We are a tech-enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology products to enable our next stage of high growth. As an Associate Product Manager, you will support the development of the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives that will ensure our guests get value out of Blueground. You will develop an understanding for guest needs, provide that our product offering exceeds their expectations and create a drive towards an organization-wide metric for guest satisfaction and retention. It is a highly cross-functional role and is critical for the success of Blueground.
What you’ll do
- Support the development of the product strategy, go-to-market plans, and product design documents (concept document, business case, product requirements)
- Support the development of the product roadmap to define/support the product goals and strategies
- Become knowledgeable on Blueground’s products and support the product team in driving the development of product features and functionality, leveraging the strong foundation of existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Understand market trends, competition, and user requirements
- Collaborate with designers to create design concepts and with Engineering to implement and iterate on these concepts
What to expect
- To work in agile, cross-functional, DevOps enabled teams
- A simplified squad mode
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work
- A rapidly growing company with top talented people
- Trust and autonomy
- To experiment, learn and have fun
- Cool colleagues 🙂
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree
- Eagerness and self-starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and delivery
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible
- Competitive salary
- Workstation of your choice
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Being part of a working culture which embraces autonomy and initiative taking
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.