As an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator you will take over all responsibilities of our affiliate program.
The primary role is the development and management of partnership campaigns and strategies that extend the impact and reach of Welcome marketing strategies worldwide.
This job’s main focus is to expand our affiliate network by recruiting new affiliates and working effectively with our existing ones.
In collaboration with the broader marketing team, develop campaign concepts in support of marketing goals and priorities
- Assist affiliates with offer setup, reporting, tracking, and general support
- Provide affiliates with continual performance feedback and assist with campaign optimization
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity and create new growth opportunities
- Strong partnership with affiliate account team and internal partners to deliver the collective goals/objectives
- Analyze & establish ROI parameters based on campaign goals/objectives
- Work closely with an experienced product team to increase and optimize metrics that affect overall performance
If we got you excited and you think you have what it takes to join a young, well-funded and fast growing startup, then just hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button!
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- Previous experience in communication on a B2B or B2C level
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time and meet targets
- The ability to understand numbers, trends and develop action plans
- Personality to work well with co-workers and effectively coordinate with a team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing work-space, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- Team building activities
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- The unique opportunity to grow a small team to a large department for a globally unique product