Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : Not Required
Skills : Requirements for Product Manager
• Able to perform complex tasks that require high level of focus
• Solid analytical skills and market research background
• Adequate command of excel
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently or in groups
Responsibilities : Primary responsibilities for Product Manager
• Database management (barcodes, prices, images, tags, substitutes etc)
• Coordinating with shops and developing/deploying discount campaigns
• Develop substitution map for our product replacement procedure
• Monitor customer feedback on missing or requested products and take action
Description : The Product Manager keeps our systems updated and has amazing tools at his/her disposal. Whether it’s reviewing the price of mangos or replacing a boring banana photo with a delicious one, the product manager is crucial for the operations and shopping experience of our users. The tasks go even further into developing and deploying discount campaigns for users via our push notification systems (e.g. happy shopping hour 10% off!). Other activities may include cross-selling techniques and product placement to maximize operational excellence.
InstaShop is a startup based in JLT, Dubai, with a focus on making groceries easier for the everyday consumer needs through its Innovative mobile app. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for a person passionate about tech & fast growing companies.